The BALI 4.4 is recognizable at first glance thanks to the new design of her hulls with fine bows and her new very elegant lines signed by Xavier Fäy and Samer Lasta.
The BALI 4.4 benefits from all the innovations signed by CatanaGroup which are the DNA of the BALI:
rigid forward cockpit with lounge area and sunbathing areas, the platform connecting the transoms with large bench seat and lockers, the large “BALI” door, side sliding bays without forgetting the interior access door to the forward cockpit. And also the helm station with a panoramic relaxation area on the coachroof accessible from both sides.
And of course, the safety and performance you would expect from a CATANA design!
- Developer Olivier Poncin
- Manufacturer Chantier Catana
- Designer Xavier Faÿ
- Interior designer Lasta Design Studio
- Hull length 13.75 m
- Overall length 12.97 m
- Maximum beam 7,40 m
- Draft, boards up 1,20 m
- Light displacement 12,8T
- Displacement at maximum load 18,9 T
- Max sail area upwind 150 m2
- Standard self-turning solent 42 m2
- Engines 2 x 40 up to 57 cv/hp Yanmar
- Fuel 800 L*
- Fresh water 800 L*
- Refrigerator + FreezerUp to 615 L*