Sailing in South East Asia, Schooner 79 FT has all the comforts of a modern yacht. This luxury yacht is a full keel top sail gaff rigged schooner. She combines with the classic design and romance of a tall ship.
While on board guests can enjoy a modern well-appointed interior with a lot of comfort.
The interior styling is light and bright with just the right amount of varnished teak, the electrics are modern and she is full air-conditioned. There is a large TV, DVD in the main saloon, Master and VIP Rooms have 220V power point along.
The large deck can be used for dining and relaxing. There is a teak table with seating for 8 guests. There is also a full awning which protects shade from the sun and shelter from any tropic showers.
1st May – 31st October
|24,360 USD / Week|
1st November – 30th April
|26,810 USD / Week|
20th December – 20th January
|27,650 USD / Week|
Winter & Peak season in the Andaman Sea : Myanmar, Thailand, Langkawi & Andaman Islands.
Summer season in the South : China Sea Malasian East Coast Islands and the Anambas islands of Indonesia.
Rates above are in USD , per day, all-inclusive
- Private use of the boat
- Services of a crew of 5
- All on board meals, soft drinks,
- Fuel for 4 hours cruising per day
- Reasonable use of water toys.
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Alcoholic beverages , fine wines and liquors ( Preordered or Available on board at nominal charge )
- Special Luxury meals
- Land Transfers
- Hire of Dive Instructor
- Hire of extra diving equipment
- Use of tender for extended water sports or explorations
- Fuel over 4 Hours a day average
- Thailand national park fees
- Entrance fees in Myanmar : 250 USD/ person for 5 days cruise.
- Relevant taxes
For private charter relocation fee may apply, at USD 1,200 per day to and from the relocation point.