The Schooner 100 has design of the hull and rigging is very much in the mould of traditional schooner yachts and trading ships of the 19th century, designed by Chantier Navals de Normandie that she is a reproduction of the traditional western schooner.
With Schooner 100 you can relax in the idyllic beauty of Thailand or explore the unspoilt realms of Myanmar in winter and Indonesia from June to October.
The Schooner 100 offers a beautiful wooden interior. She can accommodates 12 persons in 6 cabins, each of cabins have en-suite modern bathrooms and air conditioning. The superyacht also has areas that designed for relaxation with equipped such as TV and music systems at the below deck lounge area.
The Schooner 100 was built to very high standards, particularly noticeable in her heavy scantlings, high-quality tropical hardwoods, and practical well thought-out engineering.
1st May – 31st October
|31,500 EUR / Week|
1st November – 30th April
|32,900 EUR / Week|
20th December – 20th January
|35,000 EUR / Week|
**A 2000 euro/day repositioning fee only applies if the yacht needs to be repositioned for your charter. Please enquire about exact repositioning fee
- 6 cabins
- All meals, soft drinks
- Fuel for an average 6 hours cruising per day or as per advertised itinerary
- Fuel for the generator and tender
- Snorkeling and other onboard equipment
- Fishing, Kayaking
- Use of waterskis and wakeboard
- Local Taxes
- Permit and cruising fees if applicable
- Repositioning fees if applicable
- Special requirements, Land transfer, personal expenses and communications
- Dive courses / certifications