This brand new, fully loaded 2018 Lagoon 52F is now available for charter in Phuket (launched in mid. December 2017). Price includes two crew (skipper and hostess) and excludes food and fuel. Be among the first to charter this incredible yacht!
The Lagoon shipyard together with their yacht design partner VPLP who have used their experience of competitive sailing in developing a new style for a whole new generation of Lagoons, the Lagoon 52 is the first model introducing this new generation. With its diamond-shaped vertical bows, contemporary styled hulls and its levitated hardtop and with a taller rig moved aft the Lagoon 52 stands out from the crowd. But its originality goes a great deal further than just its “outer” appearance, or even its interior layout.
The saloon encompasses the lounge and dining table to starboard, a large galley to port which leads to direct access to the cockpit, together with the chart table in the middle, facing out to sea.
This Lagoon 52F in 2018 hull is in 5 cabin versions, including 4 queen cabins all with en-suite bathrooms and separate showers, and a bunk bed cabin with en-suite head. The cabins have incomparable natural lighting thanks to the fixed hull windows, together with excellent ventilation thanks to the deck hatches and portholes that open out to the hull-side or to the cockpit.
1st May - 30th April
|14,000 EUR / Week|
1st December - 31st March
|21,000 EUR / Week|
21st December - 12th January
|23,000 EUR / Week|
- The Yacht and Onboard Facilities
- Dinghy & Outboard Engine
- Water Toys: Snorkeling Gear (10 sets), Kayaks (2), Stand-Up Paddleboard (1)
- Crew (1 Skipper + 1 Chef/Hostess) – for Groups Over 8 Guests, it is Highly Recommended to Add a Third Crew Member at 170 EUR /day
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off for up to 10 Guests
- Complimentary Welcome Package (1 bottle wine + 1 fruit basket + 1 flower bouquet)
- Nespresso Latissima Touch Coffee Machine w/ 36 Complimentary Capsules (for charters over 4 nights) and Additional Capsules Available at 20 THB each
- Bed Linens, Bath, Hand & Face Towels, Beach Towels (One Set / Week / person)
- Custom Blue Moon Toiletries from Lemongrass House (Shampoo, Conditional, Shower Gel, After Sun Gel, Mosquito Repellant, Room Spray)
- Air-condition & Generator Usage
- Unlimited 4g WIFI
- Snorkeling Gear (10 sets), Inflatable Kayaks (2) and Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard (1)
- Yacht Insurance
- End Cleaning
- All Local Taxes & VAT
- Food and Beverages for Guests and Crew
- Cancellation Insurance
- National Park Fees
- Any Other Requested Activities or Services (SYC can arrange with 10% service charge)
- Crew Gratuities (at Guests’ discretion but typically 1,000 to 2,000 per crew member per day)