Please click here to follow the latest travel advisory by the tourism authority in Thailand
Our company is closely monitoring the Coronavirus situation in Thailand.
We understand this has created uncertainty affecting the travel plans of many of our customers.
Therefore we have temporarily updated our cancellation policy as follows:
1. In the case that a charter customer is unable to travel to Thailand due to an official travel warning to Thailand issued from the customer's country of origin or if the Thai border is closed to the customer's country of origin, it will be possible for them to postpone a confirmed charter to within 6 months of the original charter commencement date as long as the departure remains in 2020 and the charter area remains the same. The new booking is subject to availability within the fleet. If the rescheduled booking falls in a different price category, the price difference will be charged.
2. For future bookings, we will reduce the required initial deposit to 20%
3. The final deposit for current and future bookings can be paid latest 15 days before the charter departure.
4. In addition, we are offering a special discount on boats to alleviate this uncertainty. Please check our promotions page for the updated rates on select yachts.
*Please note this policy is subject to our managed yachts only,
please ask us on a base by case basis when making a booking
**Should the situation improve and travel restrictions to Thailand are lifted (if any were in place), our booking policy will return to normal.
We would also recommend your clients take out a cancellation insurance for their trip. Many policies exist which can help client deal with cancels flights and other unforeseen changes.
Possible options are below: