The new 13,5-meter, hardtop yacht designed by Tony Castro Yacht Design has been created and built to be a perfect day cruiser for all the sport enthusiasts. Her exterior styling and interior arrangement reveal the Galeon’s classic profile with a modern twist. The yacht’s interior has been designed to be bright and welcoming with functionality and balanced layout. Materials include carefully selected veneers, Corians, high quality fabrics and matte or mirror-gloss finish wood.
Large windows add natural light to the saloon, galley and guest’s cabins. A vast saloon on the main deck with a starboard side bar is sure to become a popular gathering area for family and friends, giving them the feeling of space. The helm benefits from large windows and a single pane windshield that provide 360-degree panoramas. Accommodation space on the lower deck features a full featured galley and two staterooms with separate bathrooms, to ensure guests’ comfort and privacy. The owner’s suite is located midship and occupies the whole width of the yacht allowing for an incredible amount of volume and storage space.
- Length of the hull [m] 11,99 [ft] 39'4"
- Length overall [m] 13,46 [ft] 44'2"
- Beam of the hull [m] 3,84 [ft] 12'7"
- Beam overall [m] 3,9 [ft] 13'
- Draft max. (canoe body) [m] TBD [ft] TBD
- Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 950 [US Gal] 250
- Water tank capacity [dm3] 450 [US Gal] 118
- Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] TBD [lbs]
- Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x169/230
- Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x279/380
- Crew limit 10
- Category B