The new 700 SKYDECK comes as a successor to the Galeon yacht with the same name, acclaimed for its design and innovation, yet they share little in common. The upcoming model brings a completely new approach to space distribution, several technological advances and even more luxury features on board.
The striking exterior presence and its dynamic profile are staples of the SKYDECK design philosophy which allows for integrating the top deck without compromising the sporty design of the model. Make it even more functional with a lightweight carbon bimini top option for even better protection from the elements.
A CHOICE SELECTION OF POWERFUL ENGINES AND TOP OF THE LINE NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT ALONG WITH A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ADDITIONAL OPTIONS WILL ALLOW YOU TO FULLY REALIZE THE YACHT’S POTENTIAL. COME ON BOARD OF THE NEW 700 SKYDECK AND EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE FIRST HAND!
Passengers will surely enjoy the wide side decks that allow safe access to the bow leisure area which will slide open with a touch of a button. Notice the glass sunroof above the helm station and large glass panels both port and starboard side that will quickly retract, opening up the whole saloon. The top deck is fitted with twin sport seats, wet bar and a generous seating area.
Come on board the 700 to experience the finest selection of materials and bespoke interior design options, meticulously finished by the best and most experienced Galeon craftsman. The layout of the main deck allows for two separate zones, with leisure and dining areas moved forward. Guests will appreciate the privacy of the dual staircases that give access to two separate sleeping areas down below. Four cabins and three bathrooms await, all with ample headroom and plenty of storage space.
- Length of the hull [m] 20,18 [ft] 66'2''
- Length overall [m] 22,20 [ft] 72'10"
- Beam of the hull [m] 5,22 [ft] 17'1''
- Beam overall [m] 5,25 [ft] 17'2''
- Draft max. (canoe body) [m] 1,48 [ft] 4'10"
- Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 1600+1750 [US Gal] 422+462
- Water tank capacity [dm3] 800 [US Gal] 211
- Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] 37100 [lbs] 81791
- Maximum load [kg] 7010 [lbs] 15454
- Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x735/1000
- Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x956/1300
- Crew limit 16
- Category B