Galeon 680 FLY will debut in 2018 to extend the line of third generation flybridge models and introduce some exciting new features to the segment. With a powerful, yet elegant frame it is sure to turn heads in amazement.
Incredible amount of space on all decks, bright and welcoming interior and commendable performance- this is what you can expect from the upcoming 680 FLY – stay tuned!
- Length of the hull [m] 20,18 [ft] 66'2"
- Length overall [m] 22,20 [ft] 72'10"
- Beam of the hull [m] 5,22 [ft] 17'2"
- Beam overall [m] 5,25 [ft] 17'3"
- Draft max. (canoe body) [m] 1,56 [ft] 5'1"
- Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 1x1600 + 1x1750 [US Gal] 1x423 + 1x462
- Water tank capacity [dm3] 800 [US Gal] 211
- Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] 38560 [lbs] 85010
- Maximum load [kg] 6190 [lbs] 13646
- Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x735/1000
- Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x822/1200
- Crew limit 16
- Category B