The 650 SKYDECK is bound to impress even the harshest sceptics with its incredible features and innovations when it comes to space distribution, volume and functionality.
A twin model of the amazing 640 FLY it pushes the envelope even further with the addition of the glass sunroof and the top deck that can be closed off completely.
Outside, the aft cockpit dining area holds eight people, who can enjoy an entertainment system with a flat screen TV sliding up from the kitchen top, all while protected from the elements by the electric aft sunshade.
Further back, find the hydraulic bath platform, capable of handling all water paraphernalia, and convenient access to a large skipper cabin.
The top deck offers three sport seats and a sun pad for leisure while the bow deck area can be approached by the revolutionary electric front window entrance revealing two separate movable sofas with integrated foldable tables for sundeck purpose.
- Length of the hull [m] 18,42 [ft] 60'5''
- Length overall [m] 20,80 [ft] 68'3''
- Beam of the hull [m] 4,99 [ft] 16'4''
- Beam overall [m] 5,00 / 7,40 [ft] 16'5'' / 24'3"
- Draft max. (canoe body) [m] 1,02 [ft] 3'4''
- Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 2 x 1875 [US Gal] 2x 495
- Water tank capacity [dm3] 800 [US Gal] 211
- Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] 37960 [lbs] 83687
- Maximum load [kg] 6200 [lbs] 13668
- Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x 671/900
- Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x 895/1200
- Crew limit 15
- Category B