The Galeon 560 SKYDECK successfully combines the advantages of a typical flybridge design with the sporty character of a hardtop. Based on the successful 550 FLY model, it offers the same stunning performance and class-leading interior space. The top deck is occupied by three seats and a wet bar with plenty of sunbathing space left. It can be automatically closed off in a matter of seconds by the sliding laminate roof.
The aft lounge is located above the crew quarters which can also be turned into a jet tender garage – both options can feature a hydraulic stern platform. Wide sidedecks leading to the bow area will come in handy during tight manoeuvres in crowded marinas. The main deck offers plenty of space with a separate kitchen, dining and leisure areas as well as a perfectly organized helm station with a spectacular panoramic glass roof above.
- Length of the hull [m] 15,85 [ft] 52’
- Length overall [m] 17,70 [ft] 58’1”
- Beam of the hull [m] 4,77 [ft] 15’7”
- Beam overall [m] 4,77 [ft] 15’7”
- Draft max. (canoe body) [m] 1,00 [ft] 3’3’’
- Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 2 x 1100 [US Gal] 2x290
- Water tank capacity [dm3] 400 + 300 [US Gal] 106+79
- Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] 24250 [lbs] 53462
- Maximum load [kg] 4500 [lbs] 9921
- Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x493/670
- Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x533/725
- Crew limit 12
- Category B