The SKYDECK model marks the new generation of Galeon yachts with a refreshing top deck design that combines the benefits of both the flybridge and hardtop versions.
Find three forward facing seats and two sundecks on top all while maintaining a distinguishable and sleek look of the yacht.
A wide sunroof opens over the helmsman station while an automatic, drop down ladder allows easy access to the top, without compromising any of the cockpit space.
The modular aft design will enable to effortlessly transform from a sundeck into separate loungers or a dinette with a pop-up table.
This convenient solution helps utilize the available space in the most effective manner, creating five completely different layouts in a matter of seconds.
The extended hydraulic stern platform will be appreciated by all water paraphernalia enthusiasts
- Length of the hull [m] 11,79 [ft] 38’8”
- Length overall [m] 12,50 / 13.25 [ft] 41’ / 43’6”
- Beam of the hull [m] 4,10 [ft] 13’5”
- Beam overall [m] 4,16 [ft] 13’8”
- Draft max. (canoe body) [m] 0,80 [ft] 2’7’’
- Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 2 x 550 [US Gal] 2x145
- Water tank capacity [dm3] 450 [US Gal] 119
- Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] 12070 [lbs] 26610
- Maximum load [kg] 2740 [lbs] 6041
- Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x198/270
- Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x353/480
- Crew limit 12
- Category B