The 360 FLY with the third generation lineup and bring a series of innovations to the high competitive performance. She has a high level finish of the customizable interior and expect a great space management on all three decks.
She has three cabins, the L-shape seating area with the cockpit on the flybridge.
Up top, a double driver’s seat and a leisure area await guests, while the more adventurous ones might opt for the bow sundecks or the innovative front seat for a thrilling ride. Inside, a large comfortable seating area faces the well-equipped galley with the helm station moved forward. The driver is sure to appreciate the starboard sliding door that allow for easy access to the bow when mooring.
Find an incredible three cabin layout down below, complete with a shower fitted bathroom. Bunk beds in the guest cabin boost the number of berths down below to six, perfect for large families. All cabins offer standing height and extra storage that comes handy during longer cruises.
- Length of the hull: [m] 9,99 [ft] 32'9''
- Length overall: [m] 11,37/ 11,75 [ft] 37'4''/ 38'7''
- Beam of the hull: [m] 3,43 [ft] 11'3''
- Beam overall: [m] 3,48 [ft] 11'5''
- Draft max. (canoe body) [m] 0,79 [ft] 2'7''
- Fuel tank capacity: [dm3] 2 x 400 [US Gal] 2 x 106
- Water tank capacity: [dm3] 350 [US Gal] 92
- Mass of Light Craft Condition: [kg] 8040 [lbs] 17725
- Maximum load: [kg] 2500 [lbs] 5512
- Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2 x 147/200
- Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2 x 221/300
- Crew limit 10
- Category B