The 30 FLY is designed to offer great handling and stability in all weather conditions despite its compact frame.
Both the hull and deck of 30 FLY have been made using the infusion technology which helps in minimizing the weight, enhancing the craft’s performance and improving fuel consumption.
The top deck is easily accessed by the built-in, wide steps and features a steering station with a convertible bench that extends the large sundeck area even further.
The passengers will surely make use of the conveniently planned cockpit which will be available with either a fixed bench or a fold-out seating – perfect for sunbathing.
The main deck is occupied by a sizable dinette and an opposite facing galley with the helm station moved forward.
The interior finish is available in several distinct designs including oak and walnut, with plenty of customization options at the client’s disposal.
Down below, two double standing height cabins and a bathroom complete with a head and a shower await the guests.
Both single and twin petrol or diesel engine installations are available.
- Length of the hull [m] 8,99 [ft] 29’6’’
- Length overall [m] 9,60 / 10,40 [ft] 31’6’’ / 34’1”
- Beam of the hull [m] 2,94 [ft] 9’8’’
- Beam overall [m] 2,99 [ft] 9’10’’
- Draft max. (canoe body) [m] 0,72 [ft] 2’4’’
- Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 415 or 600 [US Gal] 110 or 158
- Water tank capacity [dm3] 200 [US Gal] 53
- Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] 5540 [lbs] 12214
- Maximum load [kg] 1745 [lbs] 3847
- Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 1x191/260
- Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x147/200
- Crew limit 9 (Cat. C) 8 (Cat. B)
- Category C or B