Sparkman & Stephens 104 was designed by Sparkman & Stephens and launched in 2011. She has cruised more than 50,000 nautical miles, visiting more than 40 countries. She is a proven safe, reliable and strong passage maker.This luxury charter yacht is based in Phuket, Thailand.
A Sparkman & Stephens 104 can accommodat up to 8 guests in 5 cabins that she is perfect for fantastic luxury sailing or diving vacations around Phuket, Langkawi or Myanmar.
1st September - 1st September
|150,000 THB / Day|
- Price includes 8 persons maximum
- Maximum 8 hours engine time
- Extra 8,000 thb for fishing equipment, bait, fuel surcharge
- Extra 7,000thb for dive master & 8,000 thb for dive instructor
-Other equipment chargeable
Full Day: Use of boat between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm
Breakfast, gourmet lunch, snacks
Half Day: Maximum 5 hours charter period, destination - Koh Khai or Phang Nga Bay Gourmet lunch, soft drinks water, wine (half a bottle/adult) and beer (3 cans/adult)
Use of snorkeling equipment, BBQ, fishing gear, etc, where applicable
Professional Thai crew
National & Marine Park fees
Transportation to/from Ao Po Grand Marina within Phuket Island
1st May – 31st October
|35,500 EUR / Week|
1st November – 30th April
|39,500 EUR / Week|
- Trips to the Mergui Archipelago in Myanmar will be about 30% more,
- Long charter duration discounts are 5% for 14 days or more.
- Exclusive use of the Phuket luxury yacht for the duration of your sailing holiday,
- Transfers to/from the yacht from one location,
- All on board meals, soft drinks and limited beer/wine,
- Services of the captain, cook and crew,
- Fuel for 4 hours cruising per day,
- Use of kayaks, snorkelling equipment, and various fishing equipment,
- Use of dive compressor and dive equipment,
- Unlimited diving (within normal diving safety limits),
- Thai massage,
- Bed linen and bath towels,
- Post charter cleaning and VAT.
- Alcoholic drinks above the amount provided free,
- Hire of Dive Instructor if no qualified DM/DI in group,
- Hire of extra dive equipment above that carried on board,
- Use of tender for extended water sports,
- National park fees,
- Fuel surcharges for the Similans and other long distance charters,
- Visa expenses for Myanmar.