S/Y SEVEN ,a Lagoon 560 impeccably kept by his owner is now available for charter. Based in Phuket (Thailand) she has a Thai Commercial registration and a Myanmar Charter License.
The Captain worked as charter skipper in the Andaman Sea for over 6 years and has sailed in Thailand, Burma, Malaysia or the Adaman Islands. David is captain on board S/Y SEVEN for the past 2 years.
The Lagoon 560 has been designed to perform, being agile and speedy in various wind conditions. The cockpit is entirely protected from the sun and offers a spacious lounge area and outdoor dining with magnificent views. A wet bar / fridge and sink ensure refreshments are always available.
Leading inside from the cockpit, her interior decor is contemporary and light, featuring beautiful neutral fabrics and warm woods. The very modern and spacious living room offers a large sofa and 2 low tables that convert into a big air-conditioned dinner area
With five staterooms, SEVEN can accommodate up to 8 charter guests in 4 spacious cabins, each with private en-suite facilities and individual AC controls. There is a 5th Cabin with private facilities for the crew.
In the starboard hull, the master suite features interior and independent exterior access, a queen size bed, vanity/desk, sofa, a spacious bathroom with rain shower and her sinks.
The VIP cabin is on the port side aft, with a queen size bed and also exterior access.
Forward on port and starboard are 2 luminous guest cabins with large windows offering beautiful sea view from the raised queen size beds
The wide side decks lead to her ample foredeck, where 2 large trampolines are the perfect sunning escape and is a favorite area for sunbathing and lounging while under sail.
From the aft deck there is easy access to the water via the wide steps on each pontoon and a staircase leads up to the well-appointed fly bridge. Equipped with partial shade bimini , an abundance of seating, as well as a dedicated forward facing built in sunbed it is a wonderful spot to take in the spectacular scenery,
SEVEN has four qualified crew on board ensuring proficient service.
David , her certified Captain, has been appraised with excellent reviews for his fun welcoming personality and his enthusiasm to deliver dream holidays by unveiling the most exotic cruising ground in the world.
Renown for their legendary Thai smiles and cuisine, the 3 crews will welcome your guests in the pure Asian tradition and enjoy entertaining children as well as the adults with all the water toys and leisure equipment onboard. (A 65 HP Dinghy for water ski and Wake board , 2 kayaks, towable buoy, snorkeling and Diving equipment ,Fishing equipment )
|High Season||01 Nov - 15 Nov||28,000 EUR/week|
|Peak Season||16 Dec - 07 Jan||30,100 EUR/week|
|High Season||08 Jan - 30 Apr||28,000 EUR/week|
|Low Season||01 May - 31 Oct||21,000 EUR/week|
- Trips to the Mergui Archipelago in Myanmar are subject to customs , visa and navigation permit . The fees are variable and to be confirmed upon request .
- An advance provisioning equivalent to 5% of the charter price will be payable before embarkation and kept on board by the captain to cover the extra expenses . The balance will be cleared on board upon disembarkation.
- The charter price is all inclusive
- Private use for duration of the charter
- Services of a crew of 4
- All on board meals, soft drinks, table wines.
- Fuel for 4 hours cruising per day
- Reasonable use of water toys.
- Bed linen and bath towels
- All Thailand Taxes
- Alcoholic beverages , fine wines and liquors ( Available on board at nominal charge - Can be ordered before departure)
- Special Luxury / imported food or meals
- Land Transfers
- Hire of Dive Instructor ( Mandatory even for qualified divers )
- Hire of extra diving equipment
- Use of tender for extended water sports or explorations
- Fuel over 4 Hours a day average
- Thailand national park fees
- Port Fees
- Border Fees/Visa expenses Myanmar